During this internship you will create visual media for five related websites. You will work with two e-commerce sites, two blog sites, and one informational site. You will have an opportunity to work on a variety of platforms and initiatives to provide a real world learning experience. This will be a great internship for someone who wants to gain experience developing visual media for business applications. For this internship we are looking for someone who has training or experience in visual media technologies and is interested in learning about how to use those skills in an e-commerce and business website.
- Gain experience creating visual media for business websites, including eCommerce sites.
- Learn how to incorporate SEO optimization concepts into design elements and html coding for graphics.
- SEO training provided.
Objectives & Activities:
- Create introductory & informational videos for our business websites.
- Create a virtual tour video for our physical store site.
- Capture photos & videos of our events and create a promotional video.
- Create product images and videos for a variety of products in our eCommerce store.
- Create instructional videos for products on our eCommerce store.
- Self-motivated, experiential learner.
- Good team player.
- Must have visual media training / knowledge both in creating photos and video for Internet.
- Must have experience with html & css. Some training will be provided.
- Working knowledge of Internet search engine use
- Internships will be a minimum of 10 hours per weeks for 15 weeks.
- Hours must be scheduled during regular posted working hours, currently Tuesday – Thursday, 12pm – 8pm, Friday – Saturday, 12pm – 5pm
- Interns will need to bring a laptop computer with wireless network capability.
- We have limited video & photographic equipment, so access to cameras & video equipment will be a plus.
To apply please complete our Internship Application.