Friends of Wild Iris is a non-profit , 501(c) 3, organization established in 2006 to support the community space traditionally represented by Wild Iris Books. We have found that the mission of a “safe space” for our community often differs from the motive of a for-profit organization. We want to continue to provide a community center for the sharing of ideas and exploration of how we can better impact our society.
As Friends of Wild Iris is being developed, most of what you find in this site is subject to change. We are open to all suggestions and concerns so look through the site and feel free to contact us. Additionally, our board meetings are open to public. Please give us your input. If you are here, then you ARE a Friend of Wild Iris.
- Wild Iris…. We Promise We’re Still Coming Back!
- NEW WILD IRIS BUMPER STICKERS!
- 2013 April Astrology Forecast
- Wild Iris Books - Artwalk & Lantern Lighting - 3/29
- Wild Iris Books - Equinox Potluck and Celebration - 3/21
- Film Viewing: The Invisible War
- Volunteer for the 4th Annual Very Queer Variety Show - March 30
- 2013 March Astrology Forecast
- COME TO A MEETING! (come to both meetings!)
- Black History Month Profile - Marsha P. Johnson